Saturday, March 28, 2015

Bach in Leipzig

Dacha and I played a Bach piece and earned a few Euros.
Today, we visited the church in which the composer Johann Sebastion Bach played the organ and worked as canter for about 20 years.  We also played our violins outside of the church, to earn a little money.  It was fascinating to play a piece by Bach, in front of his church.  He is also buried there.  Here is a picture of my brother and me playing outside of the church.  I also posted a picture of me next to a statue of Bach.  The flowers that are there are not there to commemorate Bach. They are in memory of the people who died in the recent GermanWings plane crash.
Me, in front of Bach's statue at Saint Thomas Church in Leipzig, Germany

2 comments:

  1. Oh man you should have brought me :D. I've always wanted to do street performing.

    ReplyDelete