Sunday, May 17, 2015

Mt. St. Bernard and Goodbye Caravan

Note: The current words that you are reading is a note that regards blogging.  This blog is a combine between yesterday, and the day before that.  Here we go.

Displaying photo 2.JPG
My brother and I with some aboriginal children
Today, we visited a boarding school called Mt. St. Bernard Collage.  This school is very nice, and I love its background.  It all started when a person found gold in Cookstown, and people started mining it.  Some of the gold miners were bringing their families to the site.  Five nuns from Ireland started teaching the children, and long story short, that became a full on school.  We had the pleasure of meeting the principle, who seemed extremely nice.  When my brother and I showed some of the students the violin, in return, the students, and one of the teachers tought us an original dance.  That would be a fun school to go to. Alas, today was the final day in our caravan.

 It took about 3 hours to collect all our luggage from all the cabinets, and all the various compartments.  We drove a whopping 70 hours in three weeks!!!!!  WOW!!  It was a little promotional for my family because we had so many cool memories.  Thankfully, we got a rental car, where I didn't have to hold on to everything when we turned.😜

Displaying photo.JPG
Us eating outside of our caravan.

No comments:

Post a Comment