Saturday, April 25, 2015

Not much Wi-Fi

I might not have Wi-Fi each day. :-)

Because we will be in a motor home for the next few weeks, I'm not sure what the Wi-Fi access will be like.  I might not update my blog for a few days at a time.  But don't worry, I'll fill you in whenever I have a chance.  I'm really enjoying Australia, and I hope that, if you are liking my blog, you will get a chance to visit this fun continent too and/or again.  Please comment with stories from Australia, or any questions you have about my trip.

Today, we flew from Uluru, the big red rock in the center of Australia, to a city in the southern quadrant of Australia called Adelaide.  We flew in a Boing 717 to and from Uluru, which is cool because I hadn't heard of it before.  The Boeing 717 is the smallest plane in the Boeing collection of commercial jets.  It is designed for fairly short distances (3,820 km.) and carries up to 117 passengers.  Adelaide has a fun pedestrian center.  Alas, we couldn't play our violins on the street because we would need a permit.

No comments:

Post a Comment