Thursday, April 9, 2015

Fun in the Sun

Today, we practiced violin in preparation for our BYSO auditions.  We also went to a park in Kalemegdan with the awesome swings. (You can see another example in my last post.) This park's playground also had a spinning seat that spun so fast I couldn't hold my head up.  This first picture is of me on the spinning seat.

On our way back home, we bought my mother a necklace, which we bargained for.  It was originally 1200 dinars (about $12) and we bargained down to 1000 dinars (or $10).  This picture shows Dacha and me in Kalemegdan in front of the row of kiosks that sell souvenirs.  

1 comment:

  1. BYSO auditions.... so many auditions for me this year. I have the BYSO audition, Ben Zander orchestra audition, BYSO performance evaluations, NEC performance evaluations, and my NEC recital.

    And I see Dacha tied his hair? or did he cut it?

    ReplyDelete